Spacious & Contemporary with a classic touch - 'Pembroke Terrace'
In a peaceful tree-lined street, just moments to Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills & Redfern this classic sandstone terrace (newly renovated interiors) takes pride of place in one of the area’s best pockets. A truly spacious and contemporary design with an intelligent tri-level layout separating both the living quarters from the entertaining area. Working from bottom to top, you will notice the superb open plan / living area with polished floorboards, European style kitchen (with gas) adjoining a fantastic outdoor area for perfect entertaining along with your very own Mango tree! As you travel upstairs to the first floor, you will find 2 double bedrooms all with built– ins, gorgeous designer bathroom with oversized bath tub & separate study. As you reach the top floor you will find the oversized 3rd bedroom converted from an original attic. This property represents the perfect combination of space, light and sensibility!
Extra features Include:
– An Intelligent, tri level layout perfect for flexible living and entertaining
– 3 bedrooms (with small study) 2.5 designer style bathrooms & internal laundry
– Great sense of light with stunning glass atrium running the height of the terrace
– Adjoining lounge and dining rooms, eat-in European gass kitchen
– Private rear courtyard with mango tree and timber entertaining area
– Rear lane access, potential off-street parking for small car or scooter
– New superb home or work space
– Shops, cafes & fine dining at your doorstep – moments to everything!
– Close proximity to the CBD; Excellent transport options
95 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 AU