An expansive home with superb indoor/outdoor flow
Set along a peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac with all-day parking, this is one of the area’s most sought-after residential pockets. A classic 4 level terrace that has kept in touch with smart design throughout, showcasing an elegant formal lounge with combined dining area and gorgeous concertina doors opening to a private Alfresco terrace (bathed in NE sun) plus double parking at the rear. Working upwards, you will find 2 double bedrooms (both with built-ins and 2nd with balcony) plus full sized bathroom. Master Bedroom comes with conservatory-style windows (NE aspect) plus gorgeous walk-in bathroom with spa bath & shower. For the lower levels the home features loads of split living / entertainment with a modern kitchen & three living / dining areas. Location is convenient with only a short stroll to Queens Street Woollahra, Paddington five ways, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay & Edgecliff Station.Walk to Trumper Park, top dining, galleries and a village lifestyle.
Extra Features Include:
– 3 large upstairs bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + double parking
– Seperate Home office/Study on second level
– Bifold doors to private & oversized Alfresco courtyard
– Tasteful updates & modern fittings over 4 levels
– Conservatory-style windows to NE aspect
– Light filled Eat-in kitchen, stone cellar, huge master
– Quiet location bordering both cosmopolitan Woollahra and Paddington
– Located at the end of a wide, quiet cul-de-sac + all day parking
– Shops, cafes & fine dining at your doorstep – moments to Rushcutters Bay park!
– Close proximity to the CBD; Excellent transport options
78 Sutherland Street Paddington NSW 2021 AUSTRALIA