A sophisticated & Charming terrace in a Prime position
Occupying a prime position along Boundary Street, this classic paddo terrace is the perfect mix of period charm, sophistication and functionality. A property that has kept in touch with its period detailing, showcasing its elegant formal lounge and dining area’s (with lovely 3.2m ceilings), ornate fireplace’s and gorgeous timber flooring. Plenty of indoor/outdoor room to entertain with a modern european gas kitchen with seperate informal dining plus adjoining concertina doors to your very own Alfresco entertainers’ terrace (N/E facing) with rear parking.
Head upstairs to the second floor, where you will find the three spacious bedrooms with large built-in robes. The master room is a private haven where the morning sun floods the balcony with double glazed windows, being the ultimate spot to have a coffee and watch the world wake up. The two remaining light filled double bedrooms are large and each enjoy built-in wardrobes and one of these bedrooms has its own private Juliet balcony overlooking the rear courtyard. The main bathroom is well designed including a bath tub. Set on the top floor is a fourth bedroom with an in-built bed and en-suite bathroom. Perfect for an older teenager, the room has plenty of natural light and an en-suite bathroom. Built-in robes and extra storage – A fantastic Family home. Location is convenient and cool with only a short stroll to Oxford Street boutiques, Rushcutters Bay park, Elizabeth Bay & Paddo Eateries.
Extra Features Include:
– 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, Large Attic (4th bed) with parking
– Concertina doors to private, Alfresco entertainers courtyard
– Master bedroom with balcony plus leafy outlook
– Under floor storage
– European gas kitchen with Miele appliances plus internal laundry
– Elegant formal lounge and dining area’s (with lovely 3. 2m ceilings) & ornate features
– Shops, cafes & fine dining at your doorstep – moments to Rushcutters Bay park!
– Close proximity to the CBD; Excellent transport options
54 Boundary Street Paddington NSW 2021 AU