Recently renovated terrace in superb village setting
This recently renovated terrace represents a fantastic opportunity to move into a great pocket of Erskineville close to the village, train station & schools. Split across two levels, the home has undergone some fresh updates with a galley-style kitchen, designer bathroom with freestanding bathtub (separate shower) & internal laundry. Combined lounge and dining area with Reverse cycle Air conditioning. On the second floor, you will find two double bedrooms (both with built-ins + ceiling fans) master with AC & balcony. At the rear of the home you will find a tranquil garden oasis – a superb chillout or entertaining zone. This is a great lifestyle opportunity within a community-minded location – An ideal first home or Savvy investment.
– 2 double bedrooms upstairs w/ BIRs, master with balcony + AC
– Modern galley kitchen w/ velux skylight, gas cooktop & dishwasher
– Designer bathroom with sep bath & Shower + concealed laundry / storage
– Spacious free-flowing living & dining rooms + study nook
– Ceiling fans, security doors and Daikin AC in living & master bed
– Private entertainer’s courtyard w/ covered terrace
– DA approved for further updates STCA
– High ceilings, arched doorways, classic facade & plantation shutters
– 350m to Erskineville village, 100m to Foodcraft Espresso & Bakery
– In catchment for the highly regarded Erskineville Public School
– Short stroll to train station/s, excellent bus services and amenities 300m approx.
– Surroundings include King St, Enmore Rd, Alexandria and Sydney Park
30 Bridge Street Erskineville NSW 2043 AU