Split level executive Pad - NE aspect overlooking park
Set in one of Surry Hills’ best locations, surrounded by parks, trees and cafes, this unique apartment is set over two levels with an abundance of space & light.
The entry level features a generous, light-filled open plan layout (NE Aspect) with views over ‘Frog Hollow’ reserve. Finer details include beautifully polished timber floors throughout the first floor and modern gas kitchen (with stainless appliances & Caesar-stone finishes). As you travel upstairs, you will find the oversized master bedroom with air conditioning, adjoining entertaining terrace, built-in and bathroom/Laundry.
– Master bedroom adjoins spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the park
– Modern eat-in gas kitchen
– Fantastic natural light NE aspect; Excellent living/dining space
– Large tiled bathroom w internal laundry
– Intercom access very secure block
– Spectacular communal rooftop area for residents with seating & BBQ facilities
– All the attractions of Surry Hills at your door step
– Stroll to the CBD and Crown Street
29/102 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia