"Frampton" A charming residence with flair, character & superb indoor/outdoor flow
Set along a peaceful tree-lined street with direct access to Trumper Park, this impeccably furnished home is the perfect mix of period charm, sophistication and functionality. An original double fronted cottage (circa early 1900’s) that has kept in touch with smart design throughout, showcasing an elegant formal lounge with combined dining area and gorgeous concertina doors opening to a private Alfresco terrace (bathed in NE sun) surrounded by a sub tropical garden. Working upwards, you will find 3 double bedrooms (master & 2nd bed with built-ins and balconies) plus second full sized bathroom – Home office / study + 2nd bathroom / laundry positioned on ground floor. Location is convenient with only a short stroll to Queens Street Woollahra, Paddington five ways, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay & Edgecliff Station.
Extra Features Include:
– 3 large upstairs bedrooms, 2 with balconies overlooking park
– Seperate Home office/Study on ground floor
– Bifold doors to private & oversized Alfresco courtyard with garden
– Direct access to Trumper Park and surrounding walking trails
– 2nd bathroom with laundry features exposed sandstone walls
– Blackbutt flooring and high ceilings throughout
– Tastefully appointed furnishings throughout – BBQ included
– Quiet location bordering both cosmopolitan Woollahra and Paddington
– Gas kitchen with quality appliances plus sep bathroom / internal laundry
– Elegant formal lounge and dining area’s & ornate features
– Located at the end of a wide, quiet cul-de-sac.
– Shops, cafes & fine dining at your doorstep – moments to Rushcutters Bay park!
– Close proximity to the CBD; Excellent transport options
Thursday, 4th June - 12.00pm to 12.30pm
Saturday, 6th June - 12.00pm to 12.30pm
28 Harris Street Paddington NSW 2021 AUSTRALIA