Art deco gem with immaculate interiors | Prime location in quiet + uber cool lifestyle pocket
Located in one of the area’s most revered streets, this immaculately renovated apartment blends modern design, tranquility and lifestyle appeal perfectly. Positioned on the ground floor of a super cool Art Deco building (circa 1930’s) comprised of 12 lots this is a must see for the astute investor or savvy first home buyer. Buzz in security building, friendly neighbours, nice big roofspace, so convenient to Macleay street, and Woollies or Harris Farm are only one block away. 450m to Kings Cross Station. Communal rooftop access: Cruise up to the rooftop for fantastic district views or perfect spot for an afternoon Vino.
– Superb Art Deco gem – quiet and private
– Perfect renovation with immaculate design, fittings and finishes
– Modern designer bathroom; Rain shower Heated towel rail
– Bosch washer dryer built-in to bathroom joinery
– Modern kitchen featuring twin gas Smeg cooktop (mains gas),
– Convection microwave oven (yes you can cook a chicken in it),
– Kitchen w/ Built-in Bosch dishwasher
– Breakfast bar/office workspace – ideal for the COVID / WFH arrangement
– Plantation shutters for ultimate lighting and privacy.
– Newly polished floorboards throughout
– Built-in wardrobe with ample hanging space; Good storage
2/10 Tusculum Street Potts Point NSW 2011 AU