Spacious & Contemporary living - Ideal location
In a peaceful tree-lined street, just moments to Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddington and the area’s array of colourful amenities, this apartment takes pride of place in one of Darlinghurst’s most coveted pockets. A spacious layout featuring combined living dining area’s with adjoining balcony – ideal for entertaining. Extra features include two double bedrooms (both with built-ins), full main bathroom and an en-suite off the master. Entertain in style with updated european gas kitchen including dishwasher. Large internal laundry with ample storage space and wooden flooring throughout. A feel good apartment flooded in natural light with superb proximity to all the lifestyle options, cafes, transport and the CBD.
Extra features include:
– Private and quiet top floor apartment within coveted Darlinghurst pocket
– Secure underground tandem parking for two cars
– Spacious lounge and dining area with adj balcony + district views
– Reputable and secure complex within ‘Barcom Grove’
– Updated European kitchen with gas and appliances
– Internal laundry, full main bathroom, and ensuite off the master bedroom
– Well proportioned double bedrooms and built-ins
– Great facilities with video Intercom & gymnasium with showers
– Flooded in natural light – walk to cafes, parks, transport and the CBD.
17/88 Barcom Avenue Darlinghurst NSW 2010 AU