Sophisticated Lifestyle property in Superb location
The perfect inner city residence in one of Inner Sydney’s most desirable locations, this sophisticated apartment boasts all the conveniences of Paddington, Darlinghurst & Surry Hills. Set in a gorgeous 1930’s Art-Deco building of only four flats, this ground floor apartment carefully blends period charm with the best of modern design. A free flowing layout with open plan living and dining combined with beautiful original timber flooring and stylish lighting. Superb full width galley style kitchen with gas cooking, european appliances, soft close drawers and striking red glass splash back. Sleeping arrangements include a generous double sized bedroom with builtins and gorgeous ornate stained glass window (double glazed) plus adjoining study/sunroom. Modern bathroom with over-sized shower, tiled floor & frosted window. Communal courtyard & laundry room with washer & dryer available for use. Location is only footsteps to city transport and just moments to the heart of the CBD. Secure building with intercom entry. Parking permit available by contacting Council.
Extra features include:
– Master Bedroom with built-ins & adjoining sunroom/study
– Modern gas kitchen with european appliances + dishwasher
– Fantastic layout with gorgeous timber flooring & designer lighting
– Ornate stained glass / lead windows – double glazed for peace and quiet!
– Excellent living/dining space and smart use of storage
– Modern tiled bathroom; shared communal laundry
– Intercom access, charming art deco block of 4 apartments
– Communal entertaining area for residents
– All the attractions of Paddington / Surry Hills / Darlinghurst at your door step
– Stroll to the CBD, SCG and Oxford Street
Wednesday, 24th October - 12.00pm to 12.30pm
Saturday, 27th October - 12.00pm to 12.30pm
1/358 South Dowling Street Paddington NSW 2021 Australia