Impressive and rare designer residence within 'Monument'
Commanding a high corner position in what is unquestionably one of inner Sydney’s most prestigious communities, this impressively spacious apartment is a rare designer residence of undeniable quality. Dominated by stunning views across Surry hills and beyond, the home is awash with natural light, modern design and clean lines. Brand new renovation throughout with impressive marble kitchen + built-in fridge and cupboard module, European appliances and soft close draws. A superb living space with versatile open plan living/dining area with sunny district views plus a very unique titanic style balcony. Modern bathroom and two double bedrooms both with built-ins master with ensuite and walk in robe. Location is prime – Just moments to all the colourful amenities of Surry Hills, CBD and transport. The Monument complex also offers fabulous facilities including communal gym, landscaped gardens with heated outdoor pool along with concierge.
– Well proportioned with an open plan design – unique titanic style balcony
– Quality Miele kitchen comes with marble stone benches
– Grand master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
– Modern designer bathroom with gorgeous fittings
– Stunning views from every room, floor to ceiling glass throughout
– Bespoke design, air conditioning and wall mounted television
– Secure undercover parking, high ceilings, pet friendly building
– Manicured gardens, heated outdoor pool, gym, concierge
Wednesday, 14th November - 6.30pm to 6.45pm
Saturday, 17th November - 11.00am to 11.15am
1209/20 Pelican Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia