Complete elegance within top of the class complex
Complete elegance within top of the class complex – a stunningly presented one bedroom apartment in Sydney’s newest and most desirable luxury buildings. Nestled in a prime city fringe location and moments to Surry Hills vibrant restaurant culture, this newly completed warehouse conversion apartment exemplifies sophisticated living.
Elegant exposed beams & brickwork with wide wooden floorboards complete this NY style abode. On entry you are greeted with renovated interiors plush, classy and bathed in natural light. Exquisite open plan living and dining areas feature rich timber flooring, high ceilings, an abundance of natural light from the North facing aspect. Located in the highly sought after No 1 Lacey building by Burley Katon Halliday the apartment enjoys a stylish blend of modern fittings and signature industrial edges.
– Stunningly apartment in one of Sydney’s most luxury buildings.
– Prime Surry Hills location moments to cafes, restaurants and bars
– This newly completed warehouse conversion
– North facing, generous open-plan lounge/dining living area drenched in natural sunlight
– Soaring ceilings with exposed cross beams, and European Oak herringbone timber floors
– Deluxe Caesar Stone kitchen, high-end appliances inc dishwasher & gas cooktop and oven
– Generous Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
– An abundance of space (and extra personal storage cage
– Well appointed main bathroom with quality finishes.
– large internal laundry with dryer
102/1 Lacey Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 AU