Cool Warehouse Conversion Offers a Serene Sanctuary in the Heart of Newtown
A former mechanic’s warehouse transformed into a urban sanctuary of just 4 dwellings, this wonderful inner city retreat showcases a contemporary aesthetic balanced with the warmth of hardwood floors, reclaimed timber beams, exposed brick and a perfect north aspect.
Designed to optimise space and natural air flow, the interiors reveal a functional dual level layout imbued with a sense of its industrial heritage. Soaring double height walls of glass and folding steel doors draw in the natural light and leafy surrounds, while also encouraging a seamless flow between living, dining, kitchen and courtyard.
Immense peace and privacy belies the central city fringe location, where shops, cafés and city transport links are just metres away.
– Living & dining extend to a private decked courtyard
– S/steel & timber gas kitchen, water filter, dish drawer
– Internal laundry/utilities room with pantry storage
– Master bedroom featuring built-ins plus bookshelves
– Mezzanine second bedroom also ideal as home office
– Stylish bathroom boasts heated floors & towel rails
– Security intercom, level access, storage
– Stroll to King Street’s shops & cafes
– Less than 10 mins walk to Sydney Uni & RPA Hospital
4/23-25 Egan Street Newtown NSW 2042 Australia