Stunning Family Residence of Grand Proportions
Positioned along one of Surry Hills’ most coveted streets, this expansive Victorian terrace represents one of the area’s finest homes.
Set over 4 levels, accommodation includes 4 double bedrooms (an air-conditioned master suite occupies the entire third level coupled with a teenage retreat on the lower ground floor) and 2.5 bathrooms, master with spa and internal laundry. Designed for entertaining, the home offers two living areas along with a separate dining room adjacent to the beautifully appointed kitchen equipped with gas stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops. The dining area leads seamlessly to an outdoor terrace overlooking the courtyard below. Finer details include ornate fireplaces, a Curtrax picture hanging system, air-conditioning throughout plus external shutters that are complimented by a creeping fig giving the facade a unique Parisian feel.
Located a stones throw from Crown Street shops, cafes & restaurants alongside offering easy access to transport, parks & the CBD.
– Grand proportions; A quintessential family home
– Large courtyard plus outdoor terrace off dining room
– Stunning kitchen with stainless gas appliances
– Beautiful timber flooring; Excellent natural light
– Air conditioning; Ornate fireplaces; Basement storage
– 4 double bedrooms; Master suite with built-ins & balcony, teenage retreat with ensuite
– Master bathroom with spa and internal laundry
– Rear lane access; moments to transport, shops & cafes