Charming & Light-Filled Apartment Set in the Stunning 'Francis Hall'
Set in an elevated, North-East position within the coveted ‘Francis Hall’, this classic two bedroom apartment has an abundance of character & natural light plus offers superb high ceilings that compliment the open plan layout. With some scope for personal cosmetic touches it represents an extraordinarily rare opportunity on one of Potts Points’ most coveted streets.
– Leafy district outlooks over Rushcutters Bay & Darling Point
– Open plan living/dining with beautiful bay window plus balcony
– Double Bedrooms (master with district outlook)
– Galley-style kitchen with s/s appliances
– Currently carpeted (floorboards underneath); High ceilings; Incredible natural light
– Fully-tiled bathroom with bathtub; Internal laundry
– Security building with intercom; Direct lift access
– Set in the highly sought-after ‘Francis Hall’; Excellent investment or Inner City pad
– Stroll to Rushcutters Bay foreshore plus all the attractions of Potts Point
– Shops, cafes & fine dining at your doorstep; Ample transport options
24-38 Bellevue St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia