Exclusive Living in the "Venables"
Positioned to the rear of an impeccably converted heritage building, this ‘Venables’ apartment is where historic charm meets modern style.
Originally built in 1904 as nurses’ accommodation for the Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children, it was named after one of its most cherished staff members, Nora Venables. Retaining its lofty ceilings & rounded brickwork, it has been re-created with an emphasis on quality appointments, spacious open plan interiors & indoor/outdoor living. Conveniently located within a ten-minute walk to Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital plus Glebe Point Road shops, eateries & markets.
– Open plan living/dining areas
– Gourmet gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Signature full-width semi-enclosed entertaining terrace
– Generous bedroom with built-in robe & study area
– Fully-tiled bathroom with bathtub; Internal laundry
– Secure underground parking space with lift access
– Video intercom security entrance; Pristine building
– High ceilings; Halogen downlights; Nothing to spend
– 24 hour on-site security; Site manager
– Shared pool & gym for the complex