This sophisticated urban retreat in the sought after “Carlisle” building combines contemporary interiors with a spacious open plan design A very cool loft style layout. This oversized apartment is bathed in natural light and is conveniently set within strolling distance of the CBD, Surry Hills cafe’s and restaurant scene.
– A spacious combined living and dining area with balcony,
– High ceiling and designed finishes -Timber floor in the living/dining,
– Carpeted study area and bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe,
– Modern kitchen with gas stove, Internal laundry with dryer,
– Resort facilities including a pool, spa & gym.
212/105 Campbell Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia