Light, Private & Beautifully Presented
In a peaceful laneway setting, this charming 2-bedroom occupies a corner position within a grand Art Deco building. A rare offering with the best of both worlds – absolute peace & privacy yet located in one of the most desirable pockets of the Inner City.
With a Northern aspect & leafy outlook, the intelligent layout maximises natural light & allows for flexible use of space. Having been recently updated with tasteful appointments throughout, this apartment represents a fantastic Darlinghurst pad or a savvy investment opportunity.
– Combined lounge/dining with leafy outlook
– 2 Double bedrooms + study nook
– Concertina doors provide the option for practical, open plan living
– Galley-style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Rare off-street parking space; Communal gardens
– Unique entry foyer; Period features; High ceilings; Security building with intercom
– Minutes to all the attractions of Victoria Street; Stroll to Rushcutters Bay
– Close proximity to the CBD; abundance of transport options
11/14 Clapton Place, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia